Insights & News
IFS Participates in Nearly $9 Billion in Municipal Transactions in Q4
The Investment Banking Division of IFS Securities, an Atlanta-based full-service independent broker-dealer, assisted in the arrangement of municipal transactions totaling $8,763,235,000 in the fourth quarter last year.
“Our Investment Banking Division handled negotiated bond offerings and other transactions for public service clients from New York to California, IFS Securities President and CEO Alex McKenzie said. “As a growing division of our firm, the Investment Banking Division is truly establishing a national presence,” he added.
IFS Securities handled 10 transactions for the quarter, including:
- Selling Group - $1,600,000,000 for New York State Thruway Authority
- Selling Group - $1,230,000,000 for New York tobacco Settlement Financing Corporation
- Selling Group - $800,050,000 for New York City GO
- Selling Group - $397,000,000 for New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority
- Co-Manager - $10,000,000 for Hale County, Alabama Board of Education
- Selling Group - $2,003,715,000 for State of California
- Selling Group - $1,092,470,000 for New York City TFA
- Selling Group - $1,000,000,000 for Dormitory Authority State of New York
- Selling Group - $500,000,000 for Metro Transportation Authority, New York
- Selling Group - $130,000,000 for Metro Transportation Authority, New York