Equity Expertise: Serious Resources, Personal Service
With the increasing complexity of the equity-trading world, institutional clients value the higher level of attention they receive at IFS Securities. Our professionals are here to make your life easier by delivering outstanding results aligned with your goals and objectives.
Our equity sales and trading desk is staffed with experienced professionals focused on responsive order execution for exchange-listed services as well as routinely executed third-market trades. Over-the-counter orders are executed on an agency basis through our access to the Level III NASDAQ system. Stock Repurchase Programs for major corporations are executed as directed by the client and in compliance with SEC Rule 10b.18.
Sales and trading services include both domestic and international equity executions as well as stock buy-back services.
Other capabilities include:
- Highly competitive commission rates
- Access to Raymond James and other proprietary research
- 24-hour trading desk with 10+ years of institutional experience
- Best execution through access to all liquidity sources
- Smart-order routing and timing/price algorithms
- Anonymous execution or IOIs at customer discretion
- Foreign direct trading access
- All executed trades cleared through Sterne Agee 0750; settlement in US dollars
Managing Director of Equity Capital Markets
Charles E. Knox, MBA
VP, Fixed Income